IBM Mainframe & AS400 Conversion Services
Convert, Consolidate, Migrate and Restore
Disc offers unparalleled service in the field of Mainframe & AS400 data and media
conversion. Converting mainframe data to PC is a specialty.
We are IBM database conversion experts.
- Put the multi-million dollar hardware inventory of Disc to work for you! We support nearly all
mainframe and AS400 media formats, including 3480, 3490, 3490E, 3590B, 3590E, 3590H, 3580 LTO
Ultrium (LTO1, LTO2 & LTO3) , 3570, StorageTek 9840 & 9940, 8mm, 4mm, most QIC formats, MLR, SLR, DLT, SDLT, all
9-track reels and more.
- Do you need to refresh or consolidate legacy tape to modern media, be it large capacity tape, snap server,
simple flash or external drives? Disc can offer you a timely and cost effective solution to a wide variety of destination formats.
- Getting ready to migrate to PC or upgrading your older computing infrastructure? Disc can analyze your
migration project and provide a complete stem to stern conversion solution We support almost every IBM tape drive, which can offer literally hundreds of tape to tape conversion and consolidation combinations so no legacy
data is left behind.
- AS400 services include SAV format restore, conversion and consolidation.
Access your YEAR END
libraries and objects as needed - maintain compliance on potential
litigious Intellectual Property and database records.
- Simply put, we are the premier resource for your IBM database conversion. Disc meticulously handles the
complexity of COBOL Comp data, Packed and Zoned Fields,
multiple Occurs-Depends, Redefined Fields and more. We
have converted some of the most complex layouts ever designed with 100% accuracy.
The new Massachusetts Data Security law, 201 CMR 17.00, has placed restrictions on shipping tapes that contain "Personal Information" on Massachusetts residents.
There is more information about this on our 201 CMR 17.00 page.